Sunday, January 31, 2021
President Donald Trump is not responsible for the Capitol Invasion. And that's a fact Jack
I know it's incomprehensible to many, but Trump supporters were not significantly involved in the invasion.
What❓❗ yep, it's true. You see President Trump was still speaking when the invasion began. Check the time-line.
- Fact,, it takes 45 minutes to walk the 1.6 miles from the Ellipse to the Capitol building.
- The invaders were in place asTrump began the speech.
- Fact: Trump told his supporters to be PEACEFUL AND PATRIOTIC.
- Law enforcement reports the bombs were in place the NIGHT BEFORE❗
Trump supporters know the left is pushing a false narrative, once again. And private citizen Donald Trump will have no barriers in this farce of a trial. He can call as a witness ANYONE he wants. He should start with Pelosi and her staff. Chuck you Schumer and his staff.
Yep, it's going to be good theater.
John Kerry 💥 Could he be the Worst Liar of all Time in the Political World? Umm, Yep.
White House climate czar John Kerry on Wednesday recommended that oil and gas workers should pivot to manufacturing solar panels if their jobs are eliminated as a consequence of the Biden administration’s environmental policies. Yes that's right, go from $100k job to just above the proposed minimum wage at $19 an hour.
1. In 2009, the California-based green energy solar panel manufacturer Solyndra received a $535 million loan. The stimulus-funded loan, which was originally applied for in 2006 under the Bush Administration, was guaranteed by the Department of Energy.
2. While visiting Solyndra in May of 2010, President Barack Obama claimed Solyndra was “leading the way toward a brighter and more prosperous future.”
3. In August of 2011, The Washington Post reported that Solyndra shut down, "leaving 1,100 people out of work and taxpayers obligated for $535 million in federal loans." According to Solyndra Chief Executive Brian Harrison, "Regulatory and policy uncertainties made it impossible to raise capital to quickly rescue the operation."